NPR - Red Cross For Rover: Inside Americas Canine Blood Banks
More Is Not Better: What Every Vet (And Pet Owner) Should Know About Vaccines
Our Life Plus Dogs
Stamford Vet at Center of Vaccination Debate
Pet Prep Radio with Sheri the Organic Pet Lady
Healthy Dog Club Interviews Dr. Dodds, a World Renowned Vaccine Specialist about Hypothyroidism in Dogs
An Interview with W. Jean Dodds, DVM
The Immune System And Disease Resistance
Late-Summer Shortages at Canine Blood Banks
Are We Overvaccinating Our Pets?
Rethinking Equine Vaccinations Part I
Rethinking Equine Vaccinations Part II
Know About Nutrigenomics
Veterinary Practice News:
Titers Join Debate on Vaccine Frequency
How to Test and Interpret Thyroid Function
What Exactly Are Antibody Titers?
Is Your Vet a Cautious or Casual Vaccinator?
The Alarming Proposed Bill That Could Threaten Your Pet's Life
The Hidden Signs of Hypothyroidism You Don't Want to Miss
This Simple Test Pins Down Your Dog's Food Sensitivities
Your Dog Has Hypothyroidism - or Does She?
Jean Dodds Trailblazer for Veterinary Care
DNA and Diet
Two Dog Books Worth Your Time
Dog Laws: What you need to know about four major legal issues affecting dog owners in America
Natural Wellness: Can you overvaccinate?
Inside Hemopet, a Nonprofit Animal Blood Bank
The Best & Brightest in the World of Dogs
The Gut: The Key to Health
Equine Wellness Magazine:
What You Need to Know about Vaccines
Fidose of Reality:
Dexter’s Favorite Dog Product Discoveries of 2012
Dog Writers Association of America lauded Jean Dodds, DVM with her co-author Diana Laverdure two prestigious awards for their book, The Canine Thyroid Epidemic. published by Dogwise.
The best book in the category of Care and Health for 2011 and The Eukanuba Canine Health Award for 2011
• 1974: Outstanding Woman Veterinarian of the Year, AVMA Annual Meeting
• 1977: Region I Award for Outstanding Service to the Veterinary Profession from the American Animal Hospital Association
• 1978 and 1990: received the Gaines Fido Award as Dogdom's Woman of the Year
• 1978: Recognition of Special Contributions to the Veterinary Profession from the American Animal Hospital Association
• 1984: Centennial Medal from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
• 1987: Distinguished Practitioner of the National Academy of Practice in Veterinary Medicine
• 1994: Holistic Veterinarian of the Year Award from the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association